Are you finding it harder and harder to attract millennial teachers to work for your school district?
Want to learn about engaging techniques to attract the millennial teacher pool?
By thinking like a millennial, school districts can develop plans that will make them successful in recruiting teachers to work for their school district.
In this podcast, you’ll discover seven tips to attract millennial teachers to work for your school district.
- What Millennials Want [1:01]
- Tip 1 – Using Social Media for Brand Awareness [2:58]
- Tip 2 – Creating a Teacher Hub on Your Website [5:46]
- Tip 3 – Social Media Ads for Recruiting Teachers [7:45]
- Tip 4 – Building a Successful College Job Fair Day [9:37]
- Tip 5 – Grow Your Own Teacher Program [15:13]
- Tip 6 – New Hire Mixers to Attract Talent [16:19]
- Tip 7 – Creating an Engaging Job/Application Page [17:59]
Like what you heard? Make sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
Do you have any teacher recruitment tips? Make sure to leave them in the comment section below.