It is time for your district to invest in video. Especially live, streaming video.
According to Facebook expert Mari Smith, live video gets six times the engagement on Facebook than regular video. This is why Facebook Live needs to be part of your school district marketing.
Is your district having trouble knowing where to start with Facebook Live? Are you scared you don’t have enough ideas to know what to do?
In this article, you’ll get 41 inspirational Facebook Live Ideas to market your school district and drive audience engagement in your community.
Why Facebook Live
You have probably read about all the great advantages video marketing can bring to your district. Sometimes it is hard to start rolling the camera. The great thing about Facebook Live, is all you need is a smartphone and an idea. And sometimes ideas are the hardest part of the Facebook Live process.
Read my Article: How to Facebook Live: What Schools Need to Know Now
41 Facebook Live Ideas
Here are 41 simple ideas to help you launch a Facebook Live campaign:
- Pep Rally
- Sporting Events
- Athlete Signings
- Homework Help with Teacher Special Guests
- Virtual PTA Meetings
- SAT Prep Classes
- Community Donations to Schools (Think Jerry Lewis)
- Principal Q&A on Special Topics
- Bad Weather Announcements
- Honor Roll Announcements
- Cafeteria Menu Announcements from Nutrition Staff
- Storytime – Teacher Reading Books
- Inside Tour of Classrooms
- Virtual Field Trips for Schools
- Community School or Program Tours
- Construction/Bond Updates
- College Acceptance Announcements
- Faculty Talent Show
- District Wide Professional Development
- Student Roundtables on Special Topics
- Community Parades
- Homecoming Queen & King Reveal
- Employee Fitness Classes – Think Peloton
- District Hot Topics Q&A with Leadership
- District VIP Announcements
- Honor Retirees
- Alumni Interviews
- School Board Meetings
- Meet the Teacher Nights
- Behind the Scenes of Jobs in Your District
- New School Year Kick-Off
- Live District News Show with Student Anchors
- New School Ribbon Cutting
- 100th Day of School Celebration
- Science Fair Demonstrations
- Student Registration Q&A
- National Merit Reveals
- Halftime Shows
- Fine Art Performances
- Promote Community Service Events
As of right now, engagement numbers for Facebook Live outperform all other types of posts on the platform. It is vital for your district to start considering the power of live streaming video.
Do you have other ideas for Facebook Live? Leave them in the comment section below.