I am always happy to join Andrea Gribble and her #SocialSchool4EDU team on webinars and podcasts. Her passion for school communications and social media is outstanding. Here is my guest episode on her podcast speaking about TikTok for Schools and Mastering Social Media for School Districts.
About Andrea Gribble – #SocialSchool4EDU
Struggling to find time for social media? Wondering why people won’t engage on your Facebook page? Can’t get content from your staff? Trying to get students to follow your Instagram Stories? These are just some of the big struggles that #SocialSchool4EDU CEO and social media storyteller, Andrea Gribble, digs into on the Mastering Social Media for Schools podcast.
Jason A. Wheeler’s Podcast Episode
You’ll be so happy you stumbled on Jason Wheeler!! In this interview, he shares how his district of 26,000 students in Texas is using social media to connect with the community. And yes, he covers TikTok…
You can listen to the podcast by clicking below:
IN THIS EPISODE, JASON INSPIRES US WITH:
- Easy ways to identify the student influencers in your schools.
- How to train those students for takeovers.
- Why TikTok might make sense for your school district.
- The power of social listening in your social media strategy.
About Jason A. Wheeler – School Marketing Expert
SPECIAL GUEST: Jason Wheeler, Director of Communications in the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District – Texas
- Follow Jason on Twitter: @WheelerCFB
- Find him on YouTube at: Jason A. Wheeler YouTube Channel